Pages

Sunday 13 January 2008

Me and My Shadow!!

This week challenge over at Daring Cardmakers has been set by Jane and this is it.....

"I want you to create not just one but TWO cards ! But wait........there's more ! I want both cards to contain the same embellishments and papers, ribbons etc- but arranged in a different way for a different occasion....the only thing being different is the wording....I'll let you have different wording ! (How nice of me eh?) I'm well aware this is a really hard challenge, and that I have thrown everyone into 2008 off the deep end....but go on- give it a go - I DARE YOU !"




I've used free digi papers
"Trail Guide - Orange Papers" from here, thanks Michelle, freebie stitched alphas from here and my Auntie Sarah 4" fat daisy bloomers and ribbon from Sarah's Cards Ltd.

10 comments:

  1. I love the designs of these cards, very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are lovely, love that fat bloom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those huge flowers and great colours, beautiful cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your choice of colour and the designs! Beautiful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome job! Thank you for showing me what you have done with the papers I made. :) Getting that e-mail made my whole day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely cheerful cards, great colours

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous designs. Love them.:)
    Vanessa.

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely cards love the colour and the flower looks great

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. Whether its good or bad I'm always happy to hear from you! Jillix