Pages

Tuesday 22 January 2008

My Space!

Jo at http://jo-onlyjoking.blogspot.com/ is offering blog candy to one lucky person if you show your craft space!
So here is mine, which is located in my dining room. Unfortunately, I don't have a room, Ellie got the spare room when Fae left for her treatment room...I thought it was better for her to have it, especially as she does a lot of bikini line waxes for her friends and the dining room is no place to be having that done! lol!

This is a pine welsh dresser I got from our local Freecycle website, I did cheat with this slightly cos it was my nieces (thanks Carrie xxx) so I probably got it unfairly, but hey! Anyway I got Andy to paint it white so it fitted with my colour scheme. I was looking at Steph's blog and saw that she'd brought some storage jars from Tesco to keep her ribbon etc in, so off I went down to our local Asda store and got the jars on the top shelf, 96p each. I sorted all my ribbons out and put each colour in a separate jar. The jars on the middle shelf where from Home Bargains and cost 99p and I put all my blooms in them. I think I need to sort the bottom shelf out a little! The drawers are full of glue sticks, glitter, gems, tape, leaves, punches and other paraphernalia.


This is the bottom of the welsh dresser which is filled with big punches, paper, card, assorted embellishments, toolbox full of rubber stamps and numerous other things.


This is where I work, messy mare aren't I? lol! I hate having to clear the table every evening so we can eat. But yes that mess is made everyday between 9 and 5.30! Honest the table doesn't always look like this!


3 comments:

  1. Oh Jilli, I just love that dresser!very organised as well. I think we all make a right mess when we're crafting! Thanks for joining in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool idea for your card!

    You should see my table after making my foiled card!!!! Disaster area!
    Judy NZ

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. Whether its good or bad I'm always happy to hear from you! Jillix