Pages

Wednesday 9 January 2008

"New To Me"

Daring Cardmakers first little extra dare of the new year is linking in with their main dare last Friday- still on the 'New' theme - think of it as a 'double dare!':) Make a card using a new toy you had for Christmas, or in fact any crafty goodies that you received. Its a great chance to try out all your new toys/papers/embellishments!

Here is mine.....

I used Java Time free papers from craftyscraps and my new coffee cup die cutter and swirly embossing folder that I had for Christmas. I embossed the swirls in dark brown pearlescent card and cut them out just to add extra interest.

11 comments:

  1. Love the colours of your card, they go perfectly with the coffee theme. The embossed panel looks fab

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely colours and I like the cup die cut!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card - gorgeous colours. That die cut image is brilliant. Love the d'vine swirl embossing folder myself too! Lol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow - you cut the swirls! that must have been time consuming! If you ever need swirls let me know!- I can use my Quickutz revolution (see my blog for the treasure box I did)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Jilli - love that die.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card, love the coffer mug.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card - the coffee mug looks fab!

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful card!!! love the coffee cup die, cool!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the coffee theme - the colours are fabby! :)
    Vanessa.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely rich colours, cool die cut - reminds me to get my coffee cup die out again :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. Whether its good or bad I'm always happy to hear from you! Jillix