Pages

Tuesday 22 January 2008

Violets are Blue!!!

The Papertake Weekly Challenge this week is .....

Violets are Blue! We'd like to see Blues or Purples this week please!

This weeks was sooo easy for me! I've been busy for the past week (thats why there's been no blogging) making cards for all the birthdays I have in February. Of course that means making at least 3 cards per person...I should really make the girls buy their's! I have 3 birthdays on the 3rd February, 1 on the 4th, 1 the 18th and 1 the 20th ... bloomin' heck thats 18 cards I've made, no wonder I've been busy. I did cheat and make the same card using different colours and I managed to use no end of my scrap paper up, which is a bonus! Anyhow here are a few of my blue and purple cards.....


For this card I used Pink Petticoat papers, purple pearlescent card which I embossed with my Cuttlebug swirly folder and cut out
with my new Hippy Chick Alphas, Rubber Romance stamp, ribbon rom local market, flower and eyelets from Poppicrafts and a poundland gem!




This card uses a template from Crafty Templates, paper from my D S George Pastels cd, some scrap blue card which I covered with hundreds and thousands, the candles were cut using a sizzix die and the "B" using my Hippy Chick Alphas.







Again I used a template for this card. This template was downloaded from somewhere on the net, but I can't seem to find where at the moment.. I used scrap paper from my D S George pastels cd and put it through the Cuttlebug using the swirly embossing folder. I added bubbles using fluffy stuff and cut up a face cloth to use as a towel.




For this last card I used freebie paper from here, the cupcake template from Crafty Templates, scrap pieces of card and leftover ribbon and a flower from Aunty Sarah's.


There are more but I wont overdose you on them! Thanks for looking!





11 comments:

  1. you've been busy! lots of fab cards and great papers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, so many lovely cards you've made for February already! They are all gorgeous, I just love the hundreds and thousands on the second card - what a great effect! Well done on reducing your scrap pile, mine just gets bigger and bigger!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards every one of them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow they are so womderful cards. What for a fantastic work. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab selection of cards, you've been very busy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Golly - you're one creative lady! Gorgeous cards... I too care for my DH! (Adrenaline junkie/wheelchair user *g*)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow so many great cards ,love the templates you used ,
    thanks for joining in the challenge ,Dawnx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely cards! Thanks for joining ua agin this week! Glad you managed to find some jars too! lol x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! you have been busy...great cards! Love the image on the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Brilliant! Your cup cake looks fab! I went for that embossing folder for mine too.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. Whether its good or bad I'm always happy to hear from you! Jillix