Pages

Monday 7 January 2008

Thanks a bunch! & Challenge 2

This weeks Papertake Weekly Challenge,Thanks a bunch! is to make a Thank you card or notelet and over at Funky Fairys Challenge this weeks challenge is going to be based upon a sketch.

So this is my 2 for 1! I used free papers from Funky Fairy's Member area and a shoe image from Pink Petticoat "Lola's Boudiour Collection" and ribbon from my local market. I printed the sentiment from the computer.


I'm probably going to use this design for Eloise's Thank You cards. If you didn't know Ellie is celebrating her 18th birthday later this month. She's shoe mad, which inspired me to make shoe invites, shoe cake boxes and shoe party bags (to be shown later, lol!).

14 comments:

  1. Wow this is simply and very lovely. Wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card ,well done doing both challenges ,Dawnxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, I love that pink paper its so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi This is a lovely card what gorgeous pink paper - I Love it. Hanxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. well done on being so quick
    great card

    Caroline x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card! Yep, you were first!! You even beat me! lol!! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card: They are great papers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card, love the shoe theme!

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely card the paper is gorgeous and i love the shoe idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the card and composition. Thanks for joining in the challenge. LuLu

    ReplyDelete
  11. love your shoe card - such a clever take on the theme!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card, I like combining challenges when I can too, especially as there are so many now!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card! Love it!! I sooo love that paper...:))
    Thanx for joing in the challenge
    Shaz x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely card and great idea!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. Whether its good or bad I'm always happy to hear from you! Jillix