Pages

Monday 27 April 2009

Answers on a postcard .....

I've been thinking of making my crochet butterflies to order. Although i dont have time during the week to craft with having Rylee, i do find that he allows me to sit and crochet lol! So, basically what i want to know is .... would anyone be interested in buying any of these?
Edited: I am taking orders for flowers and butterflies.
5 x flowers £1.50
2 x butterflies £1.50
P&P 75p (UK ONLY)
Please email me with any requirements jilli.sharp@virgin.net
Payment via Paypal

5 comments:

  1. Count me in Jilli i will buy some from you hunny. I was going to have a go at them myself as i didn't like to ask you, but i'd rather leave them to you if thats okay. Let me know how much they are, you know my email address. Hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jilli, I would buy some hun and some flowers too hugs Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to buy some from you - I was going to get my mum to have a go as I'm a useless crocheter but if you're offering, I'd be pleased to buy. My email address is: jwgingerbee@aol.com if you could let me know prices etc.
    Thanks for the offer!
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Hun thanks or the chance I will have some off of yoy please, ley me know how i can pay for them sweetie
    Hugs Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jill, count me in! They are gorgeous, let me know how to go about payment etc.

    Thanks hun!
    Barbarax

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. Whether its good or bad I'm always happy to hear from you! Jillix