Pages

Friday 10 April 2009

Colour Create Challenge #10

This week's challenge has been created by Judy and is Duck Egg Blue and Rose.

DP's ~ Pink Petticoat. Vellum ~ stash. Ribbon ~ stash. Flowers ~ RAK from Diane, thanks honey. Image ~ RAK from Jill, thanks to you too honey. I coloured her with Whisper Markers and Sakura Glaze pens. Pearls ~ stash. Stitching ~ sewing machine.

I have left this card without a sentiment, cos i'm gonna put it in my virtually empty card box. I thought it was about time i made some spares so this is gonna be my first of many.

3 comments:

  1. very pretty & like the stitching :o)x

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card Jilli, glad you're enjoying the images, love the vellum, with the stamped butterflys and the torn edges, it's looks fantastic hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jilli this is absolutely stunning - wow
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. Whether its good or bad I'm always happy to hear from you! Jillix