Pages

Friday 3 April 2009

Sketch & Stash Challenge #7

This weeks sketch is ....

and this is what i did with it ....

CS ~ stash. DP's ~ RAK i think from Jill (thanks mwah's). Stitching ~ sewing machine. Flowers ~ RAK from my VBFBF (thanks honey). Ribbon ~ stash. Peel-off ~stash. Image ~ also RAK from my VBFBF, coloured with Whisper Markers.

The inside has again been decorated with what is left.

Apparently, I've won Friday Sketchers :o can't wait to get my hands on that stash lol! That's really brightened my sh*tty week up ... all's well, that ends well, or so they say!

8 comments:

  1. Oh Congrats on the win dear, well done have fun with it. I have had a s****y week too and am now trying to play catch up so hope you will not mind me leaving A comment on all your cards tonight, have a better weekend dear
    Hugs Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a beautiful card Jilli.

    hugs riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous card, I love how you've used the sketch Jilli. The stitching looks fab and the papers look wonderful with the image, gorgeous!!
    Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Sketch and Stash!
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. fabulous card Jill, loving these anya images, aren't they fab. have a great weekend. hugs rachxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another gorge creation! Love the colours you have used and Miss Anya is looking fab!
    Hugs Tab xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey hun i love this miss anya its great and i love this card - fabulous colours
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card - cute Anya image and great colours.
    Thank you for joining in the Sketch and Stash this week.
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. Whether its good or bad I'm always happy to hear from you! Jillix