Pages

Sunday 26 April 2009

My Crochet Butterflies

Whilst the mojo was AWOL yesterday i gave card making a miss ... only cos anything i'd made would've ended up in the bin. I decided i wanted to have go at crocheting something other than flowers and after a couple of hours spent surfin' the net this is what i found. The most fantastic tutorial for crochet butterflies. Fairly easy for a beginner and a div lol!

I'm thinking the photo really doesn't do them justice, IRL they are soooo pretty. I just have to keep having a stroke. I couldn't wait to use one on a card .... see below.

8 comments:

  1. Clever you, these are gorgeous. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heyyyyy,WOW!!!! Luv these lil pretties,you are a clever clogs,lol!!!
    Your cards are luvly too :o)x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowww Jilli,what beautiful.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow Jilli, they are stunning hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are gorgeous hun, will try and have a go at these... hugs rachxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Jilli, these are amazing...I still haven't got 'round to making a simple flower yet!
    Hugs
    Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jilli these are so stunning hunny!! i am going to have a go at these myself. Might need help, not good at following instructions!! you are a clever girl! hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Jilli you are mega talented - i wouldnt have the first idea to make these. They are beautiful
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. Whether its good or bad I'm always happy to hear from you! Jillix