Pages

Sunday 12 April 2009

How Cool Is This .....

I'm thinking of getting one of these fitted at our house! I like the fact that its big enough to house 2 kids ... no need for them to be lonely! Look how much fun they're having too! Should anyone look this pleased at being banged up?

This photo was taken yesterday at Thomas land, Drayton Manor Park ... it's not that far from where we live. Rylee (on the left) had been invited by Luke (on the right) to help celebrate his 2nd birthday and it looks like they had an amazing time, especially in the prison ... that's why i'm thinking of having one fitted at home for when they visit together. For those of you that don't know Rylee is my 20 month old grandson and Luke my hubby's 2 year old nephew. They get on so well together, bless them ... although Rylee does like to boss Luke around and is constantly snatching Luke's soother out of his mouth ... which isn't a bad thing lol!

6 comments:

  1. Lol Bless um!!
    I reckon my niece could do with one of them for her three terrors lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww Jilli I love this pic, aww they look great together so cute hugS Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rofl... oh bless... i could have used one of those when my lot were little... pmsl...
    looks like they had a lot of fun. |Happy easter babe, hugs rachxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what fun Jilli...super picture!
    Hugs
    Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh where oh where can i get one of these
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh My!! these 2 jailbirds are just the Cutest,,LOL!!!....Thanks for sharing!!...Hugs, Ila

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. Whether its good or bad I'm always happy to hear from you! Jillix