Pages

Monday 13 April 2009

Mojo Monday ~#81

I've missed the deadline to enter these into Mojo Monday's Contest, but thats what happens when your playing catch up! I'm not fussed about missing it cos it was a fab sketch to work with anyhow and helped me out with a quickie card for Fae .... yep another last minute phone call needing a card before 3 o'clock this afternoon lol!

I used ... CS ~ stash. DP's ~ left overs. Image ~ RAK from my buddy Tab, who keeps a constant supply of images coming through my letterbox and i love her soooo much for it and she's getting better at messenger chat's pmsl! I've coloured this gorgeous image in with Whisper Markers and added a little bit of bling in the form of glamour dust to her wings and the bottom of her top. Flowers, ribbon, pearls and gems ~ stash. Stitching ~ sewing machine. Sentiment ~ PC generated.
Well, I hope you're all having a wonderful day and that the weather where you are is good. I have my sheets out blowing on the line .... just looked, thats a lie ... they're hanging rather limply on the line ... but it was a good image, shame it didn't last long! So, i'm now off to have peanut butter sandwiches and watch a couple of episodes on One Tree Hill. Mwah's!

12 comments:

  1. Great interpretation of this sketch. I couldn't participate because I didn't came with anything. TFS!

    Jany

    ReplyDelete
  2. shame that you didn't make it for the mojo challenge hun, it's fabulous, I only just got mine in in time this week. hugs rachxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wowwww Jilli,what a beautiful card,l love the stamp and papers.

    hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its a shame you didnt get to enter this as its a fabulous card
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Jilli!!...I love this image..your lovely soft coloring and layout!!...Hugs, Ila

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous cute card, wonderful colours and fab Tilda.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  7. wowee, such a fabaroonie card honey! Love this image and glad you do, just shout when you want more, hee hee!
    Hugs Tab xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awwww what an adorable card Jilli, such pretty colours too.

    Joanne x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good morning Jilli, i hope you are well hunny. I am sorry i have not been about much lately. I have to say i've missed visiting your blog and i have missed so many gorgeous makes!! you have certainly been really busy hunny with so many gorgeous cards. I hope to get back to blogging properly in a week or so. Will catch up again soon hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well hello my luvly I do hope your enjoying your last day in your
    30's cos tomorrow it's the BIG one...pmsl...sorry Jilli couldn't resist.

    This is such a pretty card and what a cutie image, love the sparkly touch and the lovely papers too.

    Ok I'll do my best to explain about your photos getting bigger, but be warned I'm pathetic when it comes to explaining techno jargon. I always take my photos on either Makro or Super Makro setting and make sure you camera is set to a higher pixel, that way when you upload your photo to Blogger you can click on the photo in you post and it enlarges it so you can see all the details. If it's on a VGA setting, that is the smallest pixel, therefore it doesn't enlarge. I'm sure that is as clear as mud....ket us know how you get on Jilli xx vicki xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. gorgeous card Jilli, I love that tidla image aww she's so cute hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. Whether its good or bad I'm always happy to hear from you! Jillix