Pages

Friday 10 April 2009

My First Attempt @ Wedding Stationary

I've recently started making my Brother-in-law's wedding invites after being inspired by Kerry who had made some stunning invites herself. I asked for some advice from her and she was kind enough to share her expertise with me. She is one talented lady.
The wedding colours are claret. I used Pink Petticoat papers to make the panels and on the front added a small red gem to either side on one of the flowers ... looks a bit like a dandelion head.

On the inside of the invite i've used the same panel but as you can see only down one side. I've also printed the same panel on the envelopes but haven't took a photo of that ... doh!

I am in the process of doing 45 day invites and 30 evening invites. They are all the same but with slightly different wording.

6 comments:

  1. These look amazing! So fresh, I love them.
    Keryn
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow Jilli, they look stunning, I love the colour and the sparkle hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you are doing a great job Jilli, what a lot of work...!
    Hope you've had a lovely Easter.
    Hugs
    Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jilli these are fantastic, how have you managed just to get the pattern down the panel though????? Super job! Jules x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning Jilli
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello I'd love to congratulate you for such a terrific made site!
    thought this would be a perfect way to introduce myself!

    Sincerely,
    Robin Toby
    if you're ever bored check out my site!
    [url=http://www.partyopedia.com/articles/christmas-party-supplies.html]christmas Party Supplies[/url].

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. Whether its good or bad I'm always happy to hear from you! Jillix