Pages

Wednesday 26 November 2008

Another Card Made Using MichelleO's sketch

Another fab sketch that I'm gonna find myself using again and again....

Just love the papers on this one. I've had them printed out for ages but just never got round to using them and seeing as I'm making random cards today I thought I'd use this paper up. I love the fresh feel it gives. CS ~ leftovers, DP's ~ Raspberry Road Designs, stamp ~ Rubber Romance, paper pieced and coloured with WM's and Sakura Glaze pens, blooms, beadcaps and brads ~ stash, sentiment ~ Rubber Romance.

I don't very often use my Rubber Romance stamps. They're the first stamps I every bought back at the beginning of the year when I really got into stamping ... hated it before! They seem to have been taken over by the Magnolia's that I've bought, but I'm gonna try and make at least one card a month from now on using one of my many RR stamps.

Right, I better shoot off and get ready for "fat club", although I'm sure I haven't done too well this week ... I've eaten proper sausages, not the low fat one .... in my defence though its cos Sainsbury's hadn't got them when I went to get some yesterday for tea! I've had bread too .... and not your bog standard normal bread, or even nimble bread ..... oh no..... it was a farmhouse loaf cut into doorsteps! :O ..... on Friday night, Saturday lunch and the last of it for supper Saturday night .... you have to eat it before it goes stale! So I've been well and truly naughty this week and I dont rightly give a s*** pmsl!

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Jilli! I love RR stamps too and I love how you paper pieced the dress. Gorgeous papers and design too. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card - great stamp and papers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, love the RR image and the paper piecing. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabby card again hun, love the paper picing
    Hugs Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Jilli, love the design and papers. Joanne x

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. Whether its good or bad I'm always happy to hear from you! Jillix