Pages

Sunday 23 November 2008

Another Christmas Card and Mojo Monday Week #61

I thought it was about time I pulled my finger out this past week and got some Christmas cards made for the special people in my life! The previous cards have been for My parents, the outlaws, Fae & Scott and my bestest friend Vicki & family. This is for Eloise. I followed the Sketch at Mojo Monday, its another I'll be using again!


CS ~ stash, DP ~ Pink Petticoat, stamps ~ Magnolia Stamp club Winter Collection coloured with Wm's and Sakura glaze pens, Tilda's dress is paper pieced and the glass has glossy accents on it, charm - recycled from last year (someone had them in their crackers), frilly bit ~ Martha Stewart doily punch RAK from Dawny P , ribbon ~ stash, purple sparkly card embossed with Cuttlebug and snowflake folder. I've not put a sentiment on yet cos I've not decided on one!

Had a rush order for a one year old nursery card in the week too from Vicki, who had run out of birthday cards and not realised. I managed to get it made and took it Wednesday afternoon when we picked Rylee up....

CS and DP's are all leftovers from previous projects, stamp ~ magnolia coloured with WM's, peel-offs ~ stash, stars are from the snowflake Cuttlebug die .... I knew they'd come in handy for something ... as did the piece of card leftover from cutting out an oval! No waste here lol!

12 comments:

  1. two gorgeous card Jilli I love the new Tilda stamps and how you have placed her sitting on the glass looks fab and the paperpiecing is gorgoeus love all the papers you've used and great layout on the second card hugs Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards Jilli, love then both, espesh little tilda sitting on the glass.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me again there's an award waiting for you over at my blog hugs Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two more stunning Cards Jilli, how different! Tilda sitting on the glass is gorgeous...you have coloured her dress so perfectly...such pretty paper too.
    Hugs
    Carole :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous cards Jilli, just love the Crimbo one - gorge papers and colours

    hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow Jilli two fab cards from you again, I just love Tilda on her glass. Hope you are having a good Sunday and not to cold
    Hugs Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  7. 2 lovely cards,really love the tilda one:)

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Two brilliant cards love them both
    Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful cards, Tilda is so sweet sat on her glass

    ReplyDelete
  10. ~Two lovely cards ! ... and congratulations on your award !

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jilli these cards are gorgeous ! hugs lind ax

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are adorable cards. Thanks for playing my challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. Whether its good or bad I'm always happy to hear from you! Jillix