Pages

Thursday 6 November 2008

D'ya know I had a fab surprise today through my letterbox.... thanks Becky. A gorgeous card and some fantastic stamped images that I can't wait to play with. Becky's comment on one of my posts didn't make sense, but then some days nothing does pmsl! This morning though it all fell into place... I have some amazing friends on here, who are kind and generous beyond belief and I'm really grateful (you know who you are ladies...mwah!)

I also got this card, stamped images and some gorgeous lace from Kate.

5 comments:

  1. Aww wow, you are one lucky lady
    im sooooo jealous lol
    enjoy playing with them hun x
    Susie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. He He!! I knew you would think I had gone mad he he!!!
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lucky to have such lovely friends Jilli. Hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  4. have fun Jilli you are a wonderful friend hugs Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have fun with all your goodies

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. Whether its good or bad I'm always happy to hear from you! Jillix