Pages

Thursday 27 November 2008

More Dawny P Sketch Cards and Cute Card Thursday Challenge 38

I'm just loving this sketch of Dawny P's. It's so easy to use yet so effective. My card tin is looking a bit sad so I thought I'd leave the Christmas cards for now, I've got ages lol .... and concentrate on normal cards! The Challenge at Cute Card Thursday this week is to make a lilac card and theres a fab prize from Papercraft Clearance for one lucky winner.
So, using up some CS and DP leftovers this is what I produced.

I'm loving my Daisy stamp, I think she's just adorable ... thanks again Jill mwah! She's been coloured with WM's and Sakura Glaze pens... thats Daisy by the way not Jill pmsl! Flowers, brads, beadcaps and ribbon all from stash. Sentiments ~ hugs and kisses, Rubber Romance and Just because, Dovecraft Studio G clear stamps.

15 comments:

  1. two stunning cards Jilli, I'm dying to try out this sketch but haven't had time yet. Love the papers and flowers they are gorgeous hun hugs Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these they are gorgeous! Must have this stamp she is stunning. Caroline x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, I love the pretty image and all those gorgeous flowers in her hair, they look wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, she is so adorabe.Love your card. Sue.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous cards Jilli! I love that little girl, so cute. Gorgeous design, papers and colouring on them both. Chris xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous cards Jilli, gorgeous images and papers. Love them!!

    hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous cards, and adorable image! Love what you have done.x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Daisy is soooo cute. You´ve made a couple of stunning cards. Purple just happens to be my favorite color. :)
    x Natasha x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous cards Jilli, love this image. Thank you for entering my blog candy and adding the link to your blog. Good Luck !! Joanne x

    ReplyDelete
  10. two gorgeous and super cute cards jilli, hugs rachxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, such 2 gorgeous and cute cards! Love the images and the papers you have used! Great work! ;-)

    hugs Zimtschnecke/Bine

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful cards, luv this image. sue.xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh both cards are beautiful! I'm so glad that Lilac is the theme this week, I absolutely love purples. I'm having a ton of fun looking at everyones cards. You are so talented.
    Hugs
    Lynda =)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. Whether its good or bad I'm always happy to hear from you! Jillix