Pages

Tuesday 25 November 2008

A Spoon Full of Sugar Challenge #27

This weeks Challenge is a fab sketch created by MichelleO to follow theres a gorgeous prize of Teenage Lizzie Kindly donated by Katharina from Whiff of Joy .

Another Christmas card done, only a few left .... lol who am I kidding?! CS ~ stash, DP ~ red dots Pink Petticoat, song sheet paper from Digifree, Santa image ~ RAK Becky coloured with WM's and Sakura Stardust pens, added Flowersoft to his bits again .... not his BITS obviously, but his cuffy bits, snowflake brads ~ stash (forgot I had them) and blinged with gems ~ stash, ribbon ~ stash.

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Jilli,Great take on Michelle's sketch Thanks for playing along this week, Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jilli! I just love what you've done with santa!! Brilliant card hon!
    Hope you and your family are well!!
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH my what a great take on my sketch! I love that image! And that back ground paper is wonderful too! Thanks again for joining in!
    HUGS
    MichelleO

    ReplyDelete
  4. This Santa is gorgeous. Love the music note paper.
    x Natasha x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the DPs you chose for this sketch and your Santa image is so cute!! Wonderful job!!

    Smiles,

    Janna

    ReplyDelete
  6. aww this is gorgeous Jilli I love the musical paper and image hugs Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic Santa Jilli and a gorgeous card. Love the music stamp behind him. The perfect Christmas card. Chris xxx

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. Whether its good or bad I'm always happy to hear from you! Jillix