Pages

Saturday 1 November 2008

Friday Sketchers ~ Sketch #26 & A Spoon Full of Sugar ~ Challenge #22

You know I said yesterday I only had 4 cards left to make for my November birthdays.... spoke to soon didn't I? Hmmm.... I do think people have a bl**dy cheek though... I'm talking about my FOT (father-out-law). He came today and said "Make me a card for MOT's (mother-out-law) birthday" No please or thank you!!!! I smiled sweetly and bit my tongue until he left then I swore like a trooper PMSL!
Fortunately for him I have challenges that need completing, which in turn means cards that need making lol! So using the fab sketch at Friday Sketchers by Jacqueline from the Netherlands and A Spoon Full of Sugar's challenge #22 "Sparkle and Bling" I set to and made this .....

CS ~ stash, DP's ~ Summer Driggs, images ~ Magnolia Fall collection, paper peiced and coloured using Whisper Markers, ribbon ~ brown on from tag on Skinny Jeans (thanks Primark) and blue from stash, bling ~ stash, swirls ~ cut using Cuttlebug and glitter card, flowers ~ stash, leaf ~ stash, flowers in Tilda's hand blinged with Glamour Dust.

21 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Jilli :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooh this is lovely Jilli, so pretty
    Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Jilli this is such a lovely card i adore the image you've used. Hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohh Jilli this is gorgeous hun, I love the image and the beautiful colours you've used looks fab hugs Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute and beautiful!!! Love the stamp you have used and the papers! Brilliant!
    Simone

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely take on the sketch. Papers are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. FAB!! love the swirls and colours!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous scene Jilli, love your card. The swirls look stunning. Thanks for joining us again at FS and thanks, too, for your lovely comments.
    Have a nice Sunday.
    Hugs
    Carole :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great job -what a lovely card - she is very lucky mother out law!! HEHE. Love those colors together!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your card, the colours are perfect! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh what a fab card hun, just adore your colouring and the sparkle. I love the way people think you can run up a card in a couple of minutes. But your MIL will be pleased with this one. Hope you are having a good weekend
    Hugs jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card Jilli, Thanks for playing along this week, Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Jill, this a sweet card! Love the colours and the scene you created is so fabulous. The swirls and bling are a great accent too!!!
    Now, you look so sweet in your pic, I just can't believe you were swearing like a trooper,lol!!! Your father-in-law is lucky you have so many challenges to join in on!
    Hugs, TaraG

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so beautiful - love the soft pretty colours and gorgeous image!
    hugs conni

    ReplyDelete
  15. a beautiful card - thank you for your kind words on my blog x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cheeky man!Your card is luvly!!! :o)x

    ReplyDelete
  17. How rude indeed!! But you've made such a stunner here Jilli! I will have to really insult you and then I might get one of these too PMSL!!
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. gorgeous card jilli love the colours hugs mx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wonderful card I really love it

    hugs from
    heidi

    ReplyDelete
  20. I am sorry I am so late with my comments, but couldn;t make it sooner!! Love to see what you created with my sketch! Thanks for joining us at Friday Sketchers. Love from Holland,
    Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. Whether its good or bad I'm always happy to hear from you! Jillix