Pages

Sunday 9 November 2008

Sketch Saturday ~ Sketch #24

Debbie, has donated a prize for this weeks sketch. The popular, seasonal Sarah Kay stamp named 'The Joy of Giving', could be yours!

My good friend Paula is going into hospital for an operation sometime this month so I wanted to get this card made ready just in case I didn't have time. CS ~ leftover, DP's ~ Shabby Princess, Sun Porch, image ~ RAK from Diane, thanks! coloured with WM's (whisper markers), glossy accents on the pipette and bottle, ribbon, flowers, brad ~ stash, bead cap ~ ebay, sentiment stamp ~ from Argos (dont know who they are by)

13 comments:

  1. this is so cute - love those little mice. Beautiful colours tooYou are super organised!!!!
    -x-

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card jilli,pretty colours and a cute image:)

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhh....such a sweet card Jilli, love the papers.
    Hugs
    Carole :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww this is so cute I love the image and the colouring is beautiful gorgeous papers I'm sure Paul will love it hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a gorgeous card Jilli
    Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great 'Get Well' card Jilli, thee image is perfect and you have coloured it beautifully. Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your card, the image and the colours are fabulous
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful card I love!
    thank you for your participation!

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is fabulous! I love the image the colours all of it! fabulous card.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. House mouse image is fab, lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh this is so cute, fabulous use of the sketch

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pretty card and such a funny image!
    I love it!
    Hugs Gisela

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. Whether its good or bad I'm always happy to hear from you! Jillix