Pages

Sunday 9 November 2008

Secret Crafter ~ Challenge #6

This week's challenge is a sketch designed by "Secret Crafter" herself - WENDY. There is no theme this week so anything you like as long as they can recognise the original sketch.

Thought it was about time I made some of those special Christmas cards for family members and this is the first of many lol! My niece Bethany is Betty Boop mad....mainly due to it being one of nicknames since a baby. CS ~ Crafts Central, DP's ~ back paper have forgotten where it was from has been on PC so long lol, small snowflake paper, Pink Petticoat, image ~ clipart via Google search, sentiment ~ Doodles From My Noodle and blinged with Glamour Dust, tinsel pipe cleaner, gems and ribbon ~ stash, snowflakes ~ cut using Cuttlebug.

21 comments:

  1. What a great card Jilli....I'm sure your niece will love it!
    Thanks so much for all your lovely comments.
    Hugs
    Carole :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely gorgeous Bethany will just love it, I love the image and all the glitter it's fantastic wow you've been busy thanks for joining us at scsc hugs Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  3. i loke it mum looks fab love ya fae

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh this is fabullous..i love it

    thanks for joining us at scsc:)

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a lovely card, I love betty x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow I love it! Like how Betty's in a bauble and she's so cute. Thank you for joining us at SCSC this week. Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic card Jilli and I so love Betty Boop, she looks fantastic on your card :) Thanks for joining us at SCSC this week :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful card. I would love to get it, so I think your niece will love it, too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. great card - love the betty boop image

    thanks for joining us this week on SCSC

    hugs jane x

    ReplyDelete
  10. gorgeous card, I love the bauble it is really effective :)
    Gina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card. I love the image.
    Hugs Vanja

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fantastic card Jilli! I do have a soft spot for Betty Boop and I love what you've done with her inside the bauble. Love it. Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh what a sweet sweet card. love the blues

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great card, love the Betty Boop image, well done. Joanne x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your last three cards are fab. x

    ReplyDelete
  16. aww, this is so sweet jilli, thank for sharing. hugs rachxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. A fab card, love the image! Thanks for joining in this weeks SCSC
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  18. Aww, what a super cute card Jilli!! Bet she will adore it!!
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. great card i am sure bethany will love it! hugs mx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Awwww Bethany will love this!

    Mrs W x

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. Whether its good or bad I'm always happy to hear from you! Jillix