Pages

Wednesday 12 November 2008

Candles.........

It seems awhile since I last posted candle photos, so I thought as I'd done some over the weekend I'd show them......

The above candle has been made to order for a friend of a friend's sisters. I used my MOT's Santa stamp coloured with Whisper Markers and blinged with Glamour Dust.

This candle is for my niece to give her cousin. The image is from http://thelilacgarden.co.uk/ and is part of the decoupage range.
Please bear with me this week for visiting blogs I really seem to be struggling to do anything, I'm feeling so tired and stressed. I will try and pop over to everyone but give me chance. BTW, I lost 3lb this week at fat club, but cos I hardly ate yesterday!

8 comments:

  1. Go Jilli!Woohoo,3lb!!!Better off than on!!!!
    I'm not going to sue you,don't worry ;O)
    Luv your candles,the santa is great :o)x

    ReplyDelete
  2. really great gift ideas and beautifully done too:)

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow Jilli I love seeing your candles so never apologise, but how do you get the words on the back
    Hugs Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! you have been busy love these they are gorgeous. x Vee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely candles, just love the Santa image, where is it from please?
    Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  6. aww Jilli these are gorgeous I must try and see if I can make on of these, hope you're feeling better soon hun and never worry about leaving comments big cyber hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your candles are so beautiful Jilli and they're the perfect gift, especially at Christmas. Sorry you're feeling tired and stressed. Hope you feel better soon. Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Jilli, you make some beautiful things...I love your candles, they must be famous by now!
    have a nice Sunday
    Hugs
    Carole :-)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. Whether its good or bad I'm always happy to hear from you! Jillix