Pages

Friday 28 November 2008

Friday Sketchers ~ Sketch #30

Carole from England is the host of the sketch this week.
It's a very busy time of year for everyone and Thanksgiving in the US, so she's kept the sketch really easy for this reason. Please feel free to add your sentiment and embellishments wherever suits your image.

Sir Stampalot from the UK is sponsoring the challenge this week.


Couldn't sleep so I got up this morning and paper pieced and coloured this image that I'd inked up for the first time last night. I'd also printed the papers off last night, they are a free from Pollycraft Challenge blog and I just love them. Sentiment is a peel-off ~ stash, CS ~ stash, flowers, brad, beadcap ~ stash. Painted a white flower with Mystic Blue H2O cos I didn't have the colour I wanted, added some azure blue sparkle colour glitter to the gold brad and the edgess of the flower for added bling ... not that you can see it in the photo lol!

19 comments:

  1. A great card Jilli, love that image. hugs rachxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow Jilli that was quick it's gorgeous I love the tilda hugs Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card so pretty .,love it ,Dawnxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Jilli, love the colours and sweet image. Joanne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Jilli! I'm back in the land of the livin now I hope!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jill
    your card is lovely!
    Sweet image!
    Hugs Gisela

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so sweet! Great card

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jilli, a lovely card, and great colours, adorable tilda too. hugs joey.x

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely card! hope to get mine done over the weekend! hugs mx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome design and choice of papers.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Jilli, hope you are well, sorry to hear you couldn't sleep :-(
    Your Tilda card is gorgeous and I love how you have painted the flower to match.
    Thanks for trying my sketch and for all the links :-)
    Have a nice weekend.
    Hugs
    Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card, wonderful sweet Tilda.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, fabulous card! I love it!
    Simone

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very beautiful card ! Great work !

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful card Jilli, well done on the paper pieceing, it looks fab!
    hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your card is so cute-I really love it

    Hugs from
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. Whether its good or bad I'm always happy to hear from you! Jillix