Pages

Tuesday 25 November 2008

Magnolia vs Stampavie ~ Week 4

*Week 4* Get the Feeling...
"This week we would like you to get as much Texture going on in your work. There is many ways of doing this, Material, Embossing, Flock etc.
So get the feeling going in your work this week."
I thought I'd use this theme to make Rylee's Christmas card seeing as I had already coloured a Magnolia Santa (thanks Becky) and added flower soft to his coat and hat.

Right, I love this card but think that something is missing in that top right hand corner. No matter what I put there it just doesn't look right. So, I want honest opinions here .... shall I leave it as is or shall I put something there, if so what? Had thought of putting grandson somewhere but not sure where!

CS # stash, DP ~ freebie download via Digifree website, can't find who did it at the minute, but I think its just gorgeous. Flowers, beadcap and brad ~ stash, I glitter the brad to add another texture. Santa image ~ Magnolia RAK from Becky coloured with WM's, Sakura pens and fluffed with Flowersoft, tree image ~ RAK from Diane, thanks, coloured with WM's and blinged with gems from stash.

2 comments:

  1. Great card and I would leave it exactly as it is, it's perfect.
    Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really love this card as it is, and it doesn't jump out at me as needing anything else. But, if you wanted to add something maybe a ribbon running from the flower to the right hand side, and place grandson somewhere on this, or maybe place a tag with grandson on in the right hand corner or leave the right hand side as it is and add another present under the tree with a little tag saying grandson on. Isn't it horrible when you feel a card needs something else but not sure what, I hope I've helped to inspire you a little if not I hope someone else can help. Joanne xx

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. Whether its good or bad I'm always happy to hear from you! Jillix