Pages

Saturday 22 November 2008

Friday Sketchers ~ Sketch #29

Beatrix, the German DTM is the host of the 29th challenge. This week they have a great sponsor offering wonderful candy: Scrapshop.no its a Norwegian scrapbookstore and the prize is....Sketch #29 ...


I'm just in love with this paper and this Magnolia stamp at the minute! CS ~ stash, DP ~ freebie download from here, ribbon, flowers, beadcap and brad ~ stash, snowflakes and flourishes ~ Cuttlebug dies, stamp ~ Magnolia coloured with WM's and blinged with Glamour Dust. I've left the sentiment off until I decide who its for!

4 comments:

  1. How gorgeous Jilli, I love this cute couple...your colouring is perfect and it is fabulous in blue.
    Thanks for joining us at FS.
    Carole ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous!! Love that image Jilli and such beautiful colours and papers too

    hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow such a wonderful and cute card .. makes a fine feeling for winter.
    thank you for your entry to my sketch on friday sketchers.
    hugs, bea

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. Whether its good or bad I'm always happy to hear from you! Jillix