Pages

Wednesday 17 December 2008

An Award!

Diane, bless her little cotton socks, has given me this award ...

Thank you so much honey! The rules are to give it to five others, who shall give it to five others.. You shall link the one you got it from, and also the ones you give it to & let them know.You also have to write down five things you are addicted to.

Jo

Vicki

Jill

Jacqui

Barbara

Right my 5 favourite things are ......

My family

My friends (real life and blog buddies)

Rubber Stamps

My laptop

Mobile phone

God, how boring am I, wouldn't it sound better to put ..... sex, alcohol, cigarettes, chocolate and cake! Sad thing is I dont do any of them pmsl! What am I gonna give up come January .... gave up sex when I got married ... never the same when you can roflmao .... alcohol when I got drunk on Vodka for the second time at 16 .... cigarettes about 6 years ago ....... chocolate and cake since joining fat club in July!

5 comments:

  1. aww thanks Jilli for thinking of me you're such a fab friend hugs Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Big congrats on your award Jilli and thanks so much for thinking of me! Will put a posting on my blog shortly x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jilli loved your answers to this one gave me a wee chuckle. I've tagged you on my blog, Hugs x Vee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks honey so kind of you sorry it has taken so long to collect it will link you in a m, trying to catch up blog hop[ing
    Hugs
    Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. Whether its good or bad I'm always happy to hear from you! Jillix