Pages

Thursday 18 December 2008

Twas the night before xmas ....

Twas the night before Christmas,
I'm glued to the tree.
I'm wondering what Santa
brought just for me.
Could it be cardstock
or chipboard or lace?
Or a Cricut, I said,
with a smile on my face.
And that's when I heard him,
"Hi Santa, " I said
"You know....good little girls
Should be in their beds."
"I know I should Santa,
And now I've got caught.
But I was just so excited
To see what you brought."
"Well, let's take a look
In this room where you work.
He shook his head quickly,
And left with a jerk.
I heard him exclaim
As he put it in gear.
"You've got enough crap,
I'll see you next year!"
Saw this on a few blogs and just had to share it with you all!

3 comments:

  1. ha ha ha, my hubs told me this!!! Maybe we should try hiding some stuff ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL... that is brilliant, thanks for sharing, Jilli. Joanne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is fab Jilli, I'm always told I have enough stuff but there is always something else I 'need'!!
    Wishing you a very Happy Christmas and a fab New Year

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. Whether its good or bad I'm always happy to hear from you! Jillix