Pages

Saturday 13 December 2008

OMG ..... Christmas has come early!

I've just found out I've won a fab WOJ stamp in the advent calendar. I'm totally shocked and soooooo happy! Things have been tough here lately, I've not been able to buy any stamps or crafting goodies so its been a bit depressing. Although I have found some fantastically generous friends in blogland ... you know who you are and I love you to bits. This is just the icing on the cake. My very first Mimi and WOJ stamp.
Wish I'd bought a lottery ticket!

5 comments:

  1. congratulatons hugs Jill xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christmas has come early, congratulations.

    Gill x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Jilli, enjoy your new stamp!
    Hugs
    Carole :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Congratulations Jilli! I think you should buy yourself a lottery ticket!!
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. Whether its good or bad I'm always happy to hear from you! Jillix