Pages

Saturday 20 December 2008

Using More Scraps

I'm trying to replenish my depleted card tin. Due to leaving Christmas card making to the last minute .... not as last minute as Jo admittedly pmsl! I've allowed my birthday and get well cards to run low. So I managed to make 2 today to add to my tin ...

I've been itching to use this Stamp since it dropped through my letterbox earlier this week, but just haven't had chance until today to use it. CS ~ stash, DP's ~ leftovers, small flowers ~ woodware punch, flowers ~ stash, button ~ Poppicrafts, pearl gems ~ stash, image ~ Mimi and pig, coloured with WM's and her wellies are paper pieced. As yet I've not put a sentiment on it but had thought about "Happy Piggin' Birthday" or something along those lines lol! pretty naff, I know!

Again, DP's and CS ~ stash, image ~ RAK from Jo, coloured with WM's and Sakura Glaze pens, gems, flowers, beadcaps and ribbon ~ stash, sentiment was also RAK from Jo.

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards.Luv that ladybird paper (I collect ladybirds!!!):o)x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic cards.
    Hope you have a lovley Christmas and New year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheeky mare!! Love that pig....it reminds me of someone pmsl!!! Gorgeous cards Jilli.

    Will e-mail soon but off to the emergency dentist yuk!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jilli, two fabulous cards, I love the softness of the top card, how cute is that stamp! and I love the striking red on the bottom one. Merry Christmas. love joey.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards. Love the stamps you used. Sooo cute!

    xx Naoual

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous cards, love the images and the colours are beautiful.
    Have a great Christmas. Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. 2 fab cards, the images you have used are so sweet and I love the colours. I hope you have a wonderful Christmas and New Year

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh these are so cute Jilli, love the images you have used

    hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  9. both of these are really cute, lovely :-)
    Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. Whether its good or bad I'm always happy to hear from you! Jillix