Pages

Saturday 20 December 2008

Sketch Saturday ~ Sketch #30 & SCSC ~ Challenge#12



Yet another fab sketch to follow from Sketch Saturday ....

and then Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge is this week set by my lovely blog buddy JILL and it's my favorite theme: PAPER PIECING

So another male card again for Scott's Dad ... CS ~ stash, DP's ~ paper at the back was RAK ages ago and the other paper is scraps. I also used these to paper piece Edwins trousers, tie and jumper (tank top in my day). The rest of him has been coloured with WM's, string, peel-off and eyelets ~ stash.

This has to be one of my favourite cards, gonna have to stroke this a few times before it goes!

13 comments:

  1. gorgeous card Jilli I love those papers and the colours tones on this card it's fab thanks for joining us at scsc hugs Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jilli, this is a really fab card and deserves to be stroked a few times !!!

    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. sensational card - great paper piecing

    thanks for joining us this week on SCSC

    Merry Christmas!

    Hugs jane x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab paper!!! Luv your card :o)x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, love the tie
    Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful masculine card. I'd hate to part with it myself! Beautiful job.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Jilli, the paper piecing looks fabulous, thanks for joining us tihis week at SS
    Merry Christmas
    hugs Gill x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a great card for a Dad! I love the image and the colours. Pascale :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a fabulous card, do love the paper piecing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can I stroke it too? Great card. Love the colours and the image is too cute. Have a great Christmas and New Year.
    Hugs
    Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. great card lovely colours
    hugs sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fab card, love the paper piecing and the gorgeous colours

    hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fab card Jilli and perfectly paper-pieced. Thanks for joining us at SCSC :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. Whether its good or bad I'm always happy to hear from you! Jillix