Pages

Monday 22 December 2008

Papertake Weekly Challenge ~ Dawny's Sketch #5

Well I tried to resist doing this challenge, but only cos I wanted to pace myself with them so I dont run out over the holidays .... but I had this image all coloured in sat on the dining table right next to my lappy .... and I just had too! I can always make another lol!

Again I used my leftover CS and DP's, a little bit of gingham vellum, no idea where that came from but found it in my pink pile, ribbon, flowers, beadcap and brad ~ stash, image ~ my win from Spiral Whisper, coloured with WM's and Sakura Glaze pens. I've left off the sentiment cos I dont know who or what its for. Loved the sketch though Dawny and will defo be using it again!

16 comments:

  1. Your card is gorgeous & PINK!!!
    What we gonna do when we run out of challenges?! I know we will make our own up,hahaha!!!
    I HAVE GOT INK,WHOOP,WHOOP!!!
    I'm back in action,ahhh,so happy!!!! :o)x

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this chick - it is so gorge and pink and fab xx And how quick were you!!! Glad you liked the sketch. Have a fab crimbo and new year xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww Jilli your card is absolutely gorgeous I love the image and the pink papers/colours it looks fantastic hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaaah this is so sweet
    Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all the pink Jilli, and that image is just too cute!!

    I hope you and yours have the most wonderful Christmas
    hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Jilli!!..I love the colors and the image is Super Cute!!..Happy Holidays!!...Hugs, Ila

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww how cute is that image - just look at the wee face - love the colouring!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely sweet card, love the pretty colours
    Happy Christmas
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card and take on the sketch. Pascale :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Jilli,
    Just wanted to pop over and wish you & your loved ones a very Happy Christmas :)
    Thanks for being a good 'bloggy' friend!

    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Jilli, thanks for the joke and link, that was very good made me chuckle lol, looks like you are the only one playing at the mo so you may very well end up winnin the voucher and the 5 stamps lol. Good luck.
    Oh i love that card and the spiral whisper stamp
    Love Tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Jilli!
    What a gorgeous card, that image is so cute and what an ideal sketch for using up your scraps!!
    Love it!!
    Hope you had a great Christmas!!
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. this is so sweet Jilli, love the cute little bear in the barrow, great colours. hugs rachxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ohhhhh great card, I love the little scaredy bear!

    Mrs Wonka x

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. Whether its good or bad I'm always happy to hear from you! Jillix