Pages

Wednesday 10 December 2008

I Love My VBF Vicki ..... honest!

My VBF in real life ... Vicki has asked me to make 4 special Christmas cards for her. Nothing like giving someone plenty of notice ... eh?! I've also been asked to make a couple of cards by my neighbours daughter Victoria. She wanted the pregnancy card (see previous post) and a card for one of the Specials she works with who has just got a place in the regular Police force. So here it is...I've used CS ~ stash and printed the image directly on to it. I've then printed the image out twice more and decoupaged it. The image is the fab Police Officer George available from Charmed Crafts and is part of the George at Work Collection. I've coloured George and his Police car with WM's and added a silver button to the wheel.
I've tried to upload the photos of the cards I've made my VBF but for some reason blogger is being ridiculous and not allowing me to do it! As soon as its stopped having a moment I'll let you see them.

1 comment:

Feel free to leave a comment. Whether its good or bad I'm always happy to hear from you! Jillix