Pages

Thursday 18 December 2008

I've been tagged!!!

I've been tagged by Vee and now I have to list 7 random or weird facts about myself ... this should be easy ... cos I'm totally random and weird!

1. I hate driving on motorways and dual carriageways


2. I hate anything with wings, spiders, frogs etc.


3. I'm apparently OCD so the family says ... with my favourite saying being "cross contamination"


4. Hate people who share glasses, pop bottles, cans etc.


5. My right ear is bigger than my left.


6. I love smelling washing as I fetch it in off the line or out of the tumble drier.


7. I hate having a bath, prefer to have a shower.
Now I have to tag 7 other people, so I'm passing this on to .......

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for thinking about me Jilli!!..I'm with ya on the motorways and spiders ect for sure!!...Happy Holidays!!..Hugs, Ila

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jilli, thanks for tagging me! Hope I get chance to play...so many things to do at the moment :-)
    Nice to read these things about you... :-)
    Have a nice weekend.
    Hugs
    Carole x

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. Whether its good or bad I'm always happy to hear from you! Jillix