Pages

Monday 15 December 2008

Embarrassing .....

As promised here comes my before and after photos. I apologise in advance should anyone be affected in some way by these photos pmsl! But, I dont mean to give you nightmares lol!


So, if you hadn't guessed these are the before photo's lol ... can you tell I hate having my photo took?

And this was taken about an hour ago. I honestly can't tell from the photos. I know I've lost weight cos those clothes no longer fit! Would be interested to hear what you think!

7 comments:

  1. You look fantastic and if you dont mind me saying you look younger
    Tasha x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Jilli you look like you have lost loads of weight! You look great.
    Hugs Lynsey :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look fantastic Jilli, you can see in your face especially that you have lost weight. Nice to put a face to your name too. Well done. Joanne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You Ninny,of course you can see you have lost weight,lol!!!!
    Everything looks slimmer.
    (must admit I am doing the same all the time,saying to Paul "Do I look any different?!!!",after 4stone,I better do,lol!!!)
    You look great,GO JILLI!!!!! :O)X

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow Jilli you look fab, you're face looks so slimmer and you look fantastic well done hugs Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wowee, look at you, I don't know why you don't think you look as if you've lost weight because it's plain to see and you look younger too. You look fantastic Jilli, well done, it was so worth all that effort. Hugs, Chris xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done Jilli, you look fab! Thank you so much for the lovely Christmas card it was really kind of you to think of us.

    Hugs

    Barbaraxx

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. Whether its good or bad I'm always happy to hear from you! Jillix