Pages

Saturday 20 December 2008

Friday Sketchers ~ Sketch #33

Friday Sketchers host this week is Jacqueline from the Netherlands. This weeks sketch is sponsored again by Unik Hobby. The winner will receive two beautiful stamps from the Rachelle Miller collection.


I looked at all the DT cards and loved what Claudia had done ... so here is my take on her interpretation of the sketch.....I used CS ~ stash, DP's ~ are all leftovers from previous projects (am back on to using all my bits up) image ~ RAK, but I don't remember who now, thanks anyway! coloured with WM's, gems and ribbon ~ stash, used my new Aldi £38 sewing machine (my advance 40th birthday pressie), I'm loving this machine, its so smooth and worth more than I paid, sentiment ~ PC generated.

Rylee asked me to make this for his Grandad (Scott's Dad) who very inconsiderately has a December birthday!

5 comments:

  1. Brilliant! A fantastic male card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww Jilli this is fab hun, I love the image and your take on the sketch love all the stitching detail too hugs Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card & soooo jealous of your sewing machine,lol!!! (I wouldn't trust myself with one anyway!!!) :o)x

    ReplyDelete
  4. great card, love the image
    Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soooo cute and that image is adorable, Great job!!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. Whether its good or bad I'm always happy to hear from you! Jillix