Pages

Saturday 6 December 2008

Phew.......

Sorry for not being about this week but Fae's boss asked me to do a stall at the nursery's Christmas Fayre and I just got back! I made £8.97 after taking out the money for supplies. Not bad I dont suppose! Took my nappy cakes and candles, a lot of people liked them and said I was very clever and really creative and that they were beautiful, but didn't place an order. At least though they got to see them and hopefully they'll stick in their minds and should they need one they'll get in touch with nursery and hopefully I'll generate some orders.
Here is what I took .......
Also been busy making cards to take and only sold 1! Not too bothered though cos I really did need to replenish my card tin.

1 comment:

  1. aww Jilli so sorry you didn't make much hun, you're cards are fantastic and I love the cakes you've made, do be disheartened I think people who don't craft don't realise how much we put into making things hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. Whether its good or bad I'm always happy to hear from you! Jillix