Pages

Thursday 15 January 2009

And another one ......

Well here's yet another February birthday card I still have 2 to make for the 3rd February and then I can move on to the 4th I only have 2 to make for that day lol.
I've been very good and used more paper scraps so the DPs are a mixture, image ~ RAK from Diane and coloured with watercolour pencils and WM's, eyelets, ribbon and flowers ~ stash, used the sewing machine again to do the zig-zag and running stitch. Just got to put the sentiment on and then we're done .... when i decide what to put lol!

6 comments:

  1. Love the colours of this little beauty! The image is so cute too. Gosh, your really motoring on with all those card orders that you have, how you keep coming up with all the ideas is beyond me LOL!
    Hugs Tab

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Jilli! Love the image, so cute and your colouring, papers and embellishents are so pretty. Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card Jilli I love the bright orange and wow your stitching looks fab, I'm loving my sewing machine from Aldi. hugs Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely cute card Jilli, nice and cheerful too. Love the stitching, I must dig out my sewing machine!

    Barbarax

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love to look at your cards so bright and cheerful.
    I am passing an 'Encouraged' award to you. You can pick it uo from www.simplicrafti.blogspot.com/
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. Whether its good or bad I'm always happy to hear from you! Jillix