Pages

Monday 19 January 2009

Sketch & Stash Challenge #2

Just loving all these sketches ... yes i found another one and this is gonna be the last one for today .... i need my bed, i'm soooo tired!

Used more leftover CS and DP's, image ~ RAK but dont recall who ... again! She's been coloured with my trusty WM's, pearls ~ stash, peel-off ~ stash. I used my new Nesties i got for Christmas and not sure you can see it all that well, but i have used a border punch that i got from Hobbycrap...craft on Thursday. Another February card made too....bonus!

10 comments:

  1. This is So Beautiful!! I love the soft colors you've used to color this Adorable image!!..Hugs, Ila

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Jilli, lovely image and I just love the colours.
    Thanks for joining in the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card, love the image :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Jilli! Had to laugh about your comment about hobbycraft!!
    Thanks so much for joining in the fun!
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is my fave Sarah Kay, soo sweet! Love it!
    Hug Tab xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful image and colours.
    Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful card Jilli I love this image and you have coloured her perfectly hugs Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card. Love the colouring and the image.

    Glenda

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. Whether its good or bad I'm always happy to hear from you! Jillix