Pages

Friday 30 January 2009

AWOL ...

Don't know if any of you have noticed but i've been absent all week! Firstly, Virgin decided it'd be a good idea to cut our speed due to too much downloading and uploading .... that'll be me with my free papers and digi images. Dont they understand there are 3 of us using the internet in this house and we all download and upload stuff. Then there's my problem with time management lol! .... i dont have enough time and quite clearly i dont know how to manage it!

So, today is an unexpected Rylee free day and i'm determined to use it wisely. I've just had breakfast bought to me in bed and once that's been eaten i intend to shower and dress, before blitzing my craft space for hopefully a whole weekend of unadulterated crafting and blogging! I still have February cards to make and challenges to complete. Not sure how much if any crafting or blog hopping i'll get done today, depends on how long it takes to clean my mess. I've got a hair appointment at 4.30pm for my usual colour and cut, which takes an age cos its my Godmothers shop and i get put to the back of the queue, I dont mind cos i love listening to the conversations that go on!!!!

I will try and visit you all sometime over the weekend and i promise to pick up all my awards and tags too ... thanks ladies!
Right I'm off ... i'm wasting time sat here in bed playing with the laptop!

5 comments:

  1. Oh hun have a really fabby day clearing your craft space I love doingthat as I find things I forgot I had. Looking foward to seeing your fabby creations over the weekend
    Hugs Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your hair turns out great and that the rest of the weekend will be spent in creative bliss. Hugs from Desire

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi hunny its good to see you back again, and hope your pleased with your new hair doo!! looking forward to seeing a piccy hun! ooh a whole weekend of crafting, sounds like bliss to me!!! hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jilli, enjoy having your hair done. I'm already looking forward to seeing your creations over the weekend hugs Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi babe, hope you had a great day - soz I haven't been here in a while .... hope everything is fab!!
    -x-

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. Whether its good or bad I'm always happy to hear from you! Jillix