Pages

Saturday 17 January 2009

Friday Sketchers #35

This is the second sketch of the year and Murielle de France is the host this week.

This weeks sketch is.....D'ya know this is getting beyond a joke now ... yes another sympathy card! I'm beginning to wonder if i'm like the kiss of death lol!
DP's are a mixture of Linda's RAK and scraps, image ~ agapanthus cluster, Stampendous, stamped using WM's, flowers all from stash, sentiment ~ pc generated. Used my new border punch that i got from HobbyCraft yesterday ... think i might be using this one a lot lol!

8 comments:

  1. I think these are such difficult cards to make but you have produced a perfect card here dear,
    Hugs Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh Jilli this is so elegant I love the flower image and the way you have stamped it, it's gorgeous hugs Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You card is elegant, Jilli!!!
    Love colours and details.
    You have interpreted my sketch beautifully and I am very happy.
    Thanks for your participation FS.
    Hugs, Mumur

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card Jilli, I do hope you don't have the touch of death, how awful would that be!!
    Hope you are well!
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, I have that stamp and it is one of my favorites. You did a wonderful job with it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a beatuiful card Jilli

    hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. Whether its good or bad I'm always happy to hear from you! Jillix