Pages

Saturday 31 January 2009

I promised myself a weekend of unadulterated crafting ..... why do i have to open my big mouth?! Yesterday whilst having my hair done i started feeling poorly. By the time i got home at 7pm i felt like death warmed up. If i didn't know better i'd say i had tonsillitis, but i had them removed when i was 17! The back of neck and across my shoulders ache ... dont know if thats from the stupid tickly cough i have or because my glands are swollen.
All in all i feel pretty sorry for myself and dont know if i'll get much crafting or blog hopping done. So, if i dont visit you i haven't forgotten you, i just feel crap! Think perhaps a day of watching my series .... 24, Lost, Desperate Housewives , Prison Break and Ghost Whisperer will do! It's a good job i save them all up and watch them in one go .... i hate cliff hangers lol!

10 comments:

  1. Oh Hun I do feel for you keep yourself tucked up and warm especially in this awful cold weather I hope you feel better soon
    big hugs and enjoy your Tv
    Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  2. wrap youself up in a duvet n snuggle down in front of telly, take a couple of panadols n a nice cuppa t :-)
    hope you feel better soon
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you feel better soon
    Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh sweetie, hope you're feeling better soon. I've woken up this morning full of cold, blocked up and a stinkin' headache. Trouble is I've got to go out and get some stuff done for the kids!! Enjoy your TV xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Get yourself all cosied up on your sofa hun and have a good old tv day. Hope you feel better soon (at least your hair is gorgeous even tho you feel like poo)
    -x-

    ReplyDelete
  6. It certainly sounds like you might be coming down with the horrible cold bug thats doing the rounds Jilli, I started with an aching neck and swollen glands a week ago and still have the cough and sniffles. Keep yourself wrapped up and enjoy a good rest catching up with your TV. Hope your feeling better soon.

    Joanne x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jilli, sorry to hear you're not feeling well. I hope you get better very soon.
    I know all about Virgin...we've had lots of email problems with them recently.
    Hugs
    Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know exactly how you feel! Take care & hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. Whether its good or bad I'm always happy to hear from you! Jillix