Pages

Saturday 10 January 2009

Sexy Red Shoes and The Wedding Outfit

Ok so some of you may know that my darling little daughter brought me sexy red shoes this week to go with my dress for the BIL's wedding 2010! Yes .... I know its 12 months away, but I thought I may as well take advantage of the fabulous sales we're getting this year, along with my OCD which causes me to be super efficient organised. I can't bear to leave things till the last minute and the end of the year is last minute to me especially if I can't find a dress that I like, the thought of that sends me into a trauma lol!

I have mentioned previously that I've lost a bit of weight this year .... 24.5lbs and I've gone from a size 16/18 to a size 10/12. So clothes are becoming a new obsession at the minute. Although, I'm having problems when buying things cos I don't want to look like mutton dressed as lamb, what with being 40 this year! Probably being totally paraniod but there we go!

Enough waffle here's the outfit ......

I've also bought one of those feathery, curly, wurly thingymajigs for my hair in red today. Be honest and let me know what you think! Now I just have to find something thats gonna keep me warm lol else I'm gonna freeze my **** off pmsl!

9 comments:

  1. WOW Jilli, you look absolutely fabulous, the dress goes with those fab sexy shoes just perfectly. Do you mean a fascinator (wierd name for a thingymajig anyway). You will knock em dead LOL!!

    Barbaraxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing!!! Red looks great on you! Killer shoes ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice!!!
    Now don't go buying a big duffle coat to go over the top,hahaha!!!! ;O)x

    ReplyDelete
  4. How hot do you look! Your going to be the belle of the ball - you may upstage the rest of the wedding party!!! Love it! I would just get a pasmina - i have a wicked black one that i wear around my shoulders when wearing my beautiful silk dress - which isnt often these days lol!
    You look stunning
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look fabulous Jilli. Joanne x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous, and soooo slim!
    Mwah Tab xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. aww wow Jilli you look absolutely stunning wow, I must not eat chocolate hugs Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looking fab...so slim.
    Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  9. A message from the bride for that 2010 wedding, you look fab, skinny minnie, just remember all eyes are meant to be on me that day, lol.
    Them shoes look great.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. Whether its good or bad I'm always happy to hear from you! Jillix