Pages

Sunday 11 January 2009

My Last January Card .....

At last I've finished my January card list and have sent out the February card request text. I want to make a start cos its Beth's 18th birthday February and she wants me to make 18 cupcake boxes and party favor bags for her party! So I need to be really organised especially with 3 birthdays on 3rd of February and 1 the 4th .... the rest are later on. That 7 cards for me in February not including anyone else ..... oh hang on .... just got Mum's text she needs 2 cards so I'm up to 9 lol .... busy, busy, busy!

Anyway I used last weeks Sketch Saturday Sketch #32. I didn't have time to participate last week.

CS ~ Stash, DP's ~ more of Linda's gorgeous paper pads, also used to paper piece the pillows and cover on the image, flowers ~ stash, sentiment ~ PC generated and cut out using Nesties, image ~ Rubber Romance Lillette coloured using WM's and Sakura Stardust pens, fringing on pillows blinged with Glamour Dust, can't see it too well on photo.

5 comments:

  1. Fab card, Jilli, love the image and colours. Joanne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Jilli and loving the colours! How did you do the corners?

    Your word verificaton isn't as naughty as mine lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous & great stamp :o)x

    ps. oooo! you never told me sewing machines were gonna stress me out,lol!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey hun, gorge card! Adore the image and the colours you have used are just delish!
    Hugs Tab xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card...sounds like you are going to be busy!!!
    Emma x

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. Whether its good or bad I'm always happy to hear from you! Jillix