Pages

Saturday 10 January 2009

Sketch & Stash Challenge #1

At the new Sketch and Stash Challenge, every 2 weeks there is going to be a sketch to follow and all you have to do is use your new or never used (or hardly used!) stash on your creation! This is your chance to fall in love with all that stash again or just to show off with your brand new stash!!
I had oval nesties for Christmas so have used new stuff that my lovely blog buddies have sent me and my blog candy win for this challenge. DP's are from Linda, who very kindly passed some of her unused paper packs to me , thanks honey!, image ~ Daisy, which was a Christmas present from my gorgeous fairy godmother Jill, shes been coloured with WM's and Sakura Glaze pens, sentiment ~ foam thingy from a pack ages ago from Argos, flowers & ribbon ~ stash, stitching ~ daisyd's which was part of my blog candy win from Margie, just love that stuff, far easier than getting the sewing machine out lol!

6 comments:

  1. Lovely card , the gel pens really make the flowers look real !! Gorgeous papers too
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, she's so cute and sweet. Cute card - I love the colors you used!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card & luv the flowers in her hair :o)x

    ps. Paul just bought me a sewing machine!!! £29.99 from instore,I'm terrified & excited at the same time,lol!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Jilli, the glaze looks fab on the flowers, great colours. Joanne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooh loving the card hun! Gorge colours and little Daisy is looking soooooo cute!
    Bigs Hugs Tab xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww, such a pretty card Jilli, what fantastic stash you've received and I love the piccies of your new outfits!!
    Thanks so much for joining us in our first challenge!
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. Whether its good or bad I'm always happy to hear from you! Jillix