Pages

Wednesday 14 January 2009

Another 2 February Card ....


I just love this image that my fab friend Tab sent me as part of an image swap. I coloured her with WM's and added glossy accents to the raindrops. CS ~ stash, DP's ~ paper at the very back Summer Driggs, other papers are leftovers, eyelets ~ RAK from Linda, ribbon, flowers, beadcaps and brads ~ stash, spacers ~ Poppicrafts. Got the sewing machine out again, thanks Diane ... I tried to help Diane with her new machine via Facebook ... unsuccessfully I might add lol and it reminded me that I'd not used mine for ages.
CS ~ Stash, DP's ~ Linda's RAK, image ~ Tab's RAK coloured with WM's, flower and ribbon ~ stash, buttons ~ poppicrafts, peel-off ~ stash.

My February list has increased to 21 birthday cards! I've managed 6 of those already ... so I'm not doing too bad! Only 12 are needed before or the 9th, which means I'm half way there.

7 comments:

  1. oooh who's been a busy girl then! These are scrummy hun, especially love the first one, coloured to perfection and adore all the detaily bits. Like the idea with the eyelets and ribbon! 2 totally gorge cards.
    Big hugs and mwahs
    Tab xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two beautiful cards, I love the colour scheme on both of these
    Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Gorgeous cards Jilli! I love the stitching detail on the WOJ card!!
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both lovely cards Jilli, love the colours and love the stitching on the first card. Joanne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card & luvin the stitchin!!!
    It doesn't matter that we didn't sort it,at least you tried,Thankyou!!! :o)x

    ps.off to post my 1st STITCHED card now,teehee!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow Jilli gorgoeus card I love the first one and the image, your colouring and sewing are wonderful there are 3 awards waiting for you over at my blog thanks for being a wonderful friend hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. Whether its good or bad I'm always happy to hear from you! Jillix