Pages

Friday 16 January 2009

A Few Awards!

Ok I have to admit to shirking my blogging responsibilities of late and not picking up awards when they've been passed on to me. Here I am cap in hand apologising for being so lax. Of course I couldn't attend any award ceremony without a suitable outfit and now I have 2 that are probably not suitable but are my favs at the moment. So whilst Tab is offline, probably catching up on much needed sleep ... after last nights watch making tutorial until daft o'clock ... cheers honey! .... i thought i'd take this opportunity to say my thank you speech and hand these on to some much deserving others ......
The award for .....

has been nominated by Jill and Vicki

The award for ......

has been nominated by Jill, Tasha and Elaine

The next award is for .....

and has been nominated by Vicki, Jill and Margie

And the last award is for ....

and has been nominated by Barbara and Vicki

I would like to thank all you ladies for thinking of me and because so many of you have already had these awards i'd like to pass them on to anyone who hasn't already had them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. Whether its good or bad I'm always happy to hear from you! Jillix