Pages

Saturday 3 January 2009

The Sugar Bowl ~ Challenge 1

The Sugar Bowl Challenge 1 - Sketch by Tiets
We, would like to see your creations, using this fantastic sketch by Tiets.
You may rotate, re size or elongate the sketch, you can even make something other than a card, all that we ask is that we can see that the item has followed the sketch. There is a fab prize up for grabs too for one lucky winner three packs of the hottest thing in colouring, Letraset Promarkers from Funkykits.
One lucky winner will receive all 30 pens worth £42!

I hope this image qualifies for this challenge. I only have one Sugar stamp (Daisy), but I did check first that this image that I'd recieved in a RAK was a Sugar Nellie stamp ... although I'm still a little unsure! Not that it matters to me if it doesn't qualify cos I had great fun colouring this gorgeous image and using the fab sketch!

CS ~ stash, DP's ~ scraps, image ~ RAK coloured with WM's, flowers ~ stash, sentiment ~ Rubber Romance.

14 comments:

  1. Hi Jilli
    What a gorgeously sweet card!
    Thanks so much for joining the first challenge from The Sugar Bowl!
    Happy New Year
    Sugar Mama x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Jilli,luv the flowers too :o)x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Jilli, fab colouring, colours and papers. Happy New Year. Joanne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh delish card hun! Lovin the colours, so bright and cheerful! Hugs Tab xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This certainly does qualify!! Gorgeous card and I loove this image. Thanks for joining us at the Sugar Bowl,
    Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty and yup it is certainly great for the challenge!! Love your colors and the flowers are gorgeous!! Thanks for joining us for the challenge :)Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card and I love how you have colored your cute image. Thanks for joining the challenge. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an adorable card. Very girly girly...

    Happy crafting
    Lorraine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. so sorry Jilli I thought I'd left a comment on this gorgeous card and I haven't I love the image and papers beautiful as always hugs Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome card hun love the colours and the colouring on this one
    Hugs Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi, Wow! Stunning cards...

    Regards,
    SBL Graphics
    SBL image colouring

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Jilli, this is such a gorgeous card, I love the colours you have used and the image is gorgeous and coloured beautifully.xxx

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. Whether its good or bad I'm always happy to hear from you! Jillix