Pages

Saturday 10 January 2009

Another New Outfit ......

My clothes obsession is becoming as bad as my craft obsession lol! In all fairness though I do need this outfit for my neice's 18th birthday next month. Its not exactly what i had in mind when i went to Primark this morning. I was thinking more of a red/white striped top ... more of the french look but clearly not! I'm probably about 3 seasons behind lol!The biggy about this outfit is ........ its a size 10 ! I've not been that size since forever! Total spend was £15, bargain or what? Had to phone my VBF Vicki from the changing rooms to share it with her pmsl!

6 comments:

  1. oooh another stunning outfit! What a bargin too.
    Mwah Tab xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooohh get you Mrs Sexy, you look gorgeous Andy won't be able to keep his hands off you. hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol...Primarni....you can't beat it. Well done on your weight loss, I went from a 16 to a 10 a couple of years ago and yes it feels fantastic.
    I couldn't get used to being slim so covered the sizes on the hangers when I went into the changing rooms - I thought the girl would be thinking that won't fit her she's too fat!!!!
    Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, what a bargain!!! Great ti be a 10 isnt it hun - you look fab!
    -x-

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes i think it looks really nice

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's very cool outfit... Love this one!!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. Whether its good or bad I'm always happy to hear from you! Jillix