Pages

Saturday 10 January 2009

From My Friends ....

I've been very lucky this week and am fortunate to have some of the most fantastic and generous blog buddies in the world who are keeping me in a constant supply of gorgeous images and papers.....
These are the gorgeous images Diane sent me, can't wait to get those coloured. Thanks honey!

The lovely Linda knows that I dont own a paper pack and can't bring myself to buy any cos I know I wont be able to cut into them. So during her mammoth sort out she sent me these lot. I've made a promise to myself to use them at least once a week .... they've been thoroughly stroked in the meantime lol!


And then today, the reason for my sleep deprivation and lack of craft due to tiredness pmsl .... sent me these beauties and the most gorgeous card you ever did see ....

How gorgeous is this card?! .... Tab has been getting an ear bashing about my sexy red shoes ... I'm sure she thinks I'm some sort of nutter, but this card shows she's been listening to me lol! Its just divine, I love it!

Thanks so much ladies, I really do appreciate your generosity and kindness! Mwah!!!!

6 comments:

  1. WoW! What great stuff you got their, wonderful friends too ;)
    That is a very fab card - I love shoes too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww,you are very welcome,Mwah,right back at ya!!!

    You have done alright, haven't you?!!! :o)x

    Luvin the shoe card too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad u liked it hun! Loving all your new stash too.
    Hugs and Mwah Tab xxx

    ps sorry for the late nights hee hee xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. oohh Jilli you've got some fabby things and you deserve them hun as your one of the nicest people in blog land hugs Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  5. U lucky lady...gorgeous pressies. The card from Tab is stunning.
    Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know the feeling. how much we come to appreciate what is sent to us with love. Have a happy play time! :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. Whether its good or bad I'm always happy to hear from you! Jillix