Pages

Sunday 11 January 2009

The First February Card ....

So I'm on a bit of a roll today .... god knows why or how cos I'm sooo tired. Tab's been keeping me up most nights on messenger, but boy we've had fun and a right old giggle! Talking about all sorts and not liquorice ones either ... food has been band lol!

CS ~stash, DP's ~ yes you've guess it another one of the paper packs kindly donated by the lovely Linda, flowers, buttons and gems ~ stash, image ~ Sarah Kay coloured with WM's.

I just loved the layout of the card that Tab sent me so decided that I'd pinch it for this one. Its turned out quite well I think. Thanks Tab honey ... mwahxxx

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Jilli, wonderful colours and layout (not surprised you pinched the idea from Tab).
    Love the image it's one of those that make me giggle, I think it's the expression on her face.
    hugs Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is this another gorge card, before my eyes! Love the image and coloured beautifully.

    Hey you, blaming me for the late nights lol! You were the one that wanted me to hang around whilst you made ya card pmsl.......blming me tut tut
    Mwah Tab xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card...love the image and the purple flowers look fabulous.
    Hugs
    Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous Jilli and you made me laugh with your story of late nights chatting to Tab! Sounds like fun and worth the bleary eyes. Brilliant that you're so organised, it's a good feeling but one I rarely have LOL! Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Jilli a super cute card loving it! Ive not seen that image before its so cute!
    Hey so i have an award for you over on my blog
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card & 1 of my fave images :o)x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card...love the image and the layout is fab.
    Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  8. fabby card Hun, love the image and the wonderful layout. sounds like you and Tab have had a ball...
    hugs rachxx

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. Whether its good or bad I'm always happy to hear from you! Jillix