Pages

Saturday 10 January 2009

Friday Sketchers #34

The sketch for this week is............

absolutely gorgeous lol! Loved this one and will defo be using again cos the results are fab even though I say so myself!

Done this for Ellie's birthday and chose the colours to match her bedroom. CS ~ stash, DP's ~ Linda's paper packs, vellum from the same pad (should've let it dry properly before I took a photo lol), sentiment ~ PC generated, gems, raffia, eyelets and flowers ~ stash, image ~ Sarah Kay coloured with WM's and Sakura Glaze. This has to be my favourite card of the minute now lol!

15 comments:

  1. Love it, love it, love it! The colours are my fave at the mo! Coloured beautifully too.
    Mwah Tab xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw this is gorgeous hun, I love it too
    -x-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful image and the colours are fab
    Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhhhhhh this is stunning.....I'm pleased that Tab forced you over to my blog(she can be very demanding! LOL)thank you for your lovely message.

    Mrs W x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Jilli,Ellie will luv it :o)x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jilli!
    This card is just fabulous!
    Love it!
    And I love your new outfit too;)
    Thanks for joining FS!
    Hugs
    Kristine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card, really pretty and beautifully coloured.

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous Jilli,
    your daughter is going to just love it. hugs rachxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really sweet card...thanks for joining us at FS.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card...beautiful image and colours.
    Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  11. your card is very beautiful, love this image:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the colours, gorgeous card. Joanne x

    ReplyDelete
  13. gorgeous card Jilli I love the SK image and your colouring is wonderful hugs Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very cute card Jilli, love the vellum and raffia, very nice :-) gorgeous image too !

    ReplyDelete
  15. Jilli ~ I just love the look of this card!! The plain papers make that beautiful image stand out and the flowers are oh so gorgeous!!! Love your interpretation of the sketch :)Kathy

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. Whether its good or bad I'm always happy to hear from you! Jillix